Busy week and feeling pretty flat at the moment but roll on a week off from work in a fortnights time. Some good reads for your enjoyment:
- The Evolution Of Steve Jobs
- The Steve Jobs You Didn’t Know: Kind, Patient, And Human< – Becoming Steve Jobs is out this coming Tuesday and by all accounts it’s a great read…and getting a heavy push from Apple./li>
- The inside story of how Apple’s new medical research platform was born
- Rules of Business – read this in the latest Offscreen – so great.
- Matthew Weiner on Mad Men’s Origins, Peggy’s Baby, and Why There Will Never Be a Spinoff – not long to wait for the end of Mad Men
- Chapter Three – Follow the Geeks – Gina Trapani
- On blogs – Insightful post from Matt Gemmell on whats wrong with the word ‘blog’. I’ve never been comfortable saying this is my blog – this post captures why.
- Dear Data – a year-long, analog data drawing project – so good.
- Why It’s Time We Paid Employees to Exercise at Work
- Todoist: One Year On – like Gordon I’m still loving Todoist but with a keen eye on their new iOS app out this week which will hopefully address some of Gordon’s concerns.
- Hidden stress – I often wonder if stress is the real route for my migraines.
- Bladerunner Model Shop – with so much reliance on CGI this is a great set of photo’s from Bladerunner showing the many miniatures they used.