So what will we see this week?
- Apple TV 2. Bigger hard disk and support for HD. iPhone as remote?
- iTunes movie rentals…and movies now available in HD.
- iPhone – new firmware, new features, talk on the SDK but no 3G.
- Leopard update with some new (small) features and fixes.
- One more thing…small form factor Mac. Touch screen only. The new features in Leopard are geared for touch although it’s maybe too early to announce this yet.
If it lives up to last years keynote which unveiled the iPhone then it will be something pretty special. But Apple can’t keep the fanboy’s and shareholders happy forever, can they? We’ll find out at 17:00 Uk time on Tuesday. Also looking forward to some new software releases this week. A lot of dev’s keep releases back until Macworld so hopefully there will be some new goodies to play with soon.