6 months since buying my last drone…I may have bought another. There’s no may about it, the Mavic 2 Pro is currently on it’s way from China. Can’t wait to fly it and see the image improvements.
Finsihed All or Nothing but it got a bit samey though the season and the last couple felt very padded. Interesting insight.
Bodyguard on BBC. Oooof – loved it. Jed Mercurio is at the top of his talents right now and Bodyguard got off to a flier – the cast were top notch too.
- 2011 pocket camera vs. 2017 iPhone 8 Plus | The RobservatoryNot long until this years iPhones are laucnhed and we know every year the camera gets better, but this post comparing a 2011 pocket camera to last years iPhone shocked me. The pace of technology is staggering sometimes.
- Trump Claims Google Didn’t Promote His State Of The Union. Google And This Screenshot Say Otherwise.More bullshit. More right wing nonsense. The game is on, they want to control the message and social media doesn’t let them.
- How Ikea quietly tweaks its design around the world
The Swedish furniture company just opened its first store in India–and just like Ikea does in most countries, it has carefully adjusted the inventory, design, and even food to fit local tastes.Never realised this…but of course they do.
- Franken-algorithms: the deadly consequences of unpredictable code | Technology | The Guardian
The death of a woman hit by a self-driving car highlights an unfolding technological crisis, as code piled on code creates ‘a universe no one fully understands’
I can only imagine that testing/debugging this is the stuff of nightmares.
- Tales from the far-flung Faroes – BBC News
The people who live on remote rocks in the North Atlantic.
Some amazing stories. The community is just clinging on in some of the islands.
- Scotland’s free tampons for students are the mark of an evolved civilization — QuartzWell done Scotland – should be proud of the steps we are taking.
- How to teach yourself hard things – Julia EvansReally enjoyed this. Lots to learn.