Last weeks Apple event was very interesting. Thinking about a new iPad and maybe the larger one…will try it at the store later this week. It was also good to see some Mac updates especially the Mini. Finally!
Next 3 months are the worst. Dark nights arriving at work, dark nights leaving. Makes the lunchtime walks all the more important.
Red Dead Redemption 2 – believe the hype. Taking my time and doing a lot more side missions than I expected to.
- Opinion | I Thought the Web Would Stop Hate, Not Spread It – The New York TimesSo did so many. This wasn’t supposed to happen.
- This is a scary level of destruction in such a short time.
- Redrawing the Map: How the World’s Climate Zones Are Shifting – Yale E360Climate change is real, and it’s being seen everywhere.
- Apple’s New MapHas Apple closed the gap with Google’s map?I’ve linked to Justin before. His maps analysis is so good. Surprised at the gains Apple have made but in such a small area. Google still the maps king.
- MacBook Air vs. iPad Pro: what is Apple’s best new computer? – The VergeInteresting decision if you are after a new device. The iPad is way faster but is still limited by iOS.
- Google employees and contractors participate in “global walkout for real change”Well done for taking a stand.
- Instagram’s Aids memorial: ‘History does not record itself’ | Society | The GuardianGreat idea.
- Bodyguard: Keeley Hawes on Julia Montague and Big TwistsLove Keeley Hawes.
- Octavi NavarroPixel Art illustrations by Octavi Navarro.This art is so good.