Busy week ahead. Work is super packed all week and I’m potentially on jury duty at the High Court in Glasgow from Wednesday. Better than twiddling my thumbs I guess. End of the week will see new 4K TV and amp delivered – cabling ahoy!
Battlefield 1 is the real deal. Still enjoying it.
PinOut on iOS and Android is worth picking up. Endless pinball with tron like graphics and sounds. Addictive.
- Inside The Strange, Paranoid World Of Julian Assange
- How Despots Use Twitter to Hunt Dissidents
- Facebook Lets Advertisers Exclude Users by Race – Ugly, especially as you can’t exclude whites.
- Lisbeth Salander’s Real Life Twin May Be Iceland’s Next Prime Minister – Political change across the globe.
- New MacBook Pro Touch Bar, T1 Chip Run on a Variant of watchOS – The new MacBook Pro is a hybrid. Clever.
- Apple just told the world it has no idea who the Mac is for – Can’t really disagree with any of this
- Admit it: Microsoft is now a braver, more innovative company than Apple – True
- The Surface Studio! – I’m not a creative but loved the idea and design of the Surface Studio. Game from Penny Arcade writes on his findings so far.
- 20 CDs curated by Steve Jobs & the iPod team – Fascinating and 15 years since the iPod!
- ARCTIC – Visual Vibes – Couple of cracking video’s from the Arctic. Added to the (long) travel list.
- The Exile – Kesha, Interrupted
- Sexual harassment in virtual reality feels all too real – ‘it’s creepy beyond creepy’
- Inside the secret meeting that changed the fate of Vine forever – Who can blame them for not taking that deal. Bye bye Vine.
- How the Web Became Unreadable – Couldn’t agree more…or maybe I’m getting old(er).
- IBM Is Counting on Its Bet on Watson, and Paying Big Money for It
- What’s More Distracting Than A Noisy Co-Worker? Turns Out, Not Much – There are many days I wish for an office just for me.
- MondoCon 2016: Olly Moss’ Unreleased ‘The Force Awakens’ Poster and Other Unfinished Prints – I’ve a couple of Mondo posters. This a look at the one’s they’ve rejected or couldn’t run.
- The History of the Pit Stop – Great 50 min documentary on the pit stop.