Back at work and busy busy busy again. Health not great although weekend got better after a difficult Friday. Still enjoying the camera and the weather this week was really good for October.
More Halo and Fifa and weirdly thinking about a gaming PC after 10 years of not having one. I blame VR though next weeks PSVR may kill the urge for the short term.
- Dani Garavelli: Time to sneer or stand up and be counted? – Must read after the Tories showed their true colours this week.
- Mother of teenager who killed himself appeals for kindness online
- Speak, Memory – Black Mirror is clearly a documentary
- Black Mirror | Official Trailer – Season 3 [HD] | Netflix – And there’s a new series of Black Mirror starting soon
- Jack Dorsey Is Losing Control of Twitter – No one wants to buy it, people say it’s dead yet over the weekend it’s the only place that was discussing the Trump fiasco. Weird.
- Samsung knew a third replacement Note 7 caught fire on Tuesday and said nothing – Samsung needs to kill the Note. This is so damaging to their brand.
- The Google Phone – Google finally hitting the hardware market and giving their phones the best version of Android at the same time. Shitty week for Samsung.
- iPhone 7 vs Leica M9-P: A Side-by-Side Photo Comparison – Stunning. For certain photo’s your phone really is good enough.
- German Lawmakers Vote to Ban the Internal Combustion Engine – There’s a step change in cars coming sooner than we think.
- Welcome to a world without work – When bloggers and vloggers consider that a job, who does the real work?
- Yelling At Amazon’s Alexa – I’m yelling at Alexa everyday
- Riggins for President: A Mostly True Account of Everything That’s Happened in Dillon Since ‘Friday Night Lights’ Ended – I loved Friday Night Lights