Weather finally broke and while it’s been great to have a proper summer I loved having a bit of cooler, fresher and wetter weather again. One thing though – why couldn’t it have waited just one more day so I could have shot the blood moon. Bastard weather.
Mission Impossible Fallout – best of the series and a cracking summer blockbuster. It’s a Tom Cruise vehicle but the supporting cast really do well to. Henry Cavill stood out not just cause he’s bloody huge but I can see him being the next big action star. Kudos to Laing Yang who really needs his own film to truly shine but biggest props to Christopher McQuarrie and the stunt team. The action was top notch and the set piece’s coupled with some great locations outdid the best of Bond.
No Mans Sky – Another great update adding multiplayer, better graphics, more missions….and much much more. I might have just bought this for the Xbox.
- How an Ex-Cop Rigged McDonald’s Monopoly Game and Stole MillionsThis is so far fetched…but it’s all true.
- How ‘Fortnite’ Became the Most Popular Video Game on EarthThe money Epic are making through cosmetics are amazing.
- How gamers with disabilities helped design the new Xbox Adaptive Controller’s elegantly accessible packaging – StoriesWell played Microsoft.
- Gallery – Drone AwardsWow. One day I will take a great drone picture.
- Thousands entered the iPhone Photography Awards contest. These are the winners. – The Washington PostWow again. Some of these are jaw dropping.